[Anjuta-list] Hello All!!

I'm new to programming, taking Java now and c++ next
semester. Anjuta looks like the way to go...anyway, I
cant seem to get a list of all the packages that
Anjuta depends on. I'm running RH8.0 which seems like
it has every package ever dreamed of! If someone knows
of a simple list of dependencies and libraries for
Anjuta I'd sure appreciate them letting me know.
Thanks!!!!
Anjuta installs fine, it just won't build anything, or
even AutoGen a project.