Re: [Anjuta-list] Remote Users

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 05:38, anjuta-list-admin lists sourceforge net
wrote:

> I got the CVS 02/05/06 to compile and install in Mandrake 8.2 ! That was
> quite the exercise! Looks good so far..great job.
>
> How do I get to use Anjuta remotely from the machine where the project
> files are?

Just install and start anjuta from the remote machine - that's the
beauty of X ! Do a 'xhost +' on your local machine so that the X server
allows X requests from the remote site. Oh, and check the value of
$DISPLAY on the remote host. It should be <Local machine's IP address>:0

Hope this helps.

Rgds,
Biswa.