Re: [Anjuta-list] Remote Users

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 05:38, Demetrios Stavrinos wrote:

> I got the CVS 02/05/06 to compile and install in Mandrake 8.2 ! That was
> quite the exercise! Looks good so far..great job.
>
> How do I get to use Anjuta remotely from the machine where the project
> files are?

dude, use cvs. :)

Well, actually there is no way to access remote file systems directly
with anjuta. But you can configure your systems (remote and local) to
have mounted remote file system, for example (NFS or SAMBA). Then the
remote files will appear just like local files in your local system and
you can use anjuta there.

-naba

It doesn't matter what you do, it only matters what you say you've
done and what you're going to do.