[Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta About Box [Was: Credits since 0.1.9]

On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 17:05, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:

> What is the general consensus on this ? Should we go for something fancy
> like the Evo one which adds a dependency (gdk-pixbuf) or should we have
> the simpler (XMMS) one - which looks OK and serves the purpose ?

I vote for Evo style. Although, xmms style is cool, evo is eye-candy and
I would love to see that with Anjuta.

-Naba

Some performers on television appear to be horrible people, but when
you finally get to know them in person, they turn out to be even worse.
		-- Avery