[Anjuta-list] Anjuta About Box [Was: Credits since 0.1.9]

On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 16:18, Dan Elphick wrote:

> You could look at xmms. That has a large number of
> developers/translators and it uses tabs and a scrolled box to show them
> all as well as the logo.

Yes - The xmms one looks pretty good. It seems to be pretty
dependency-free as well (The Evolution one depends on gdk-pixbuf which
will add a dependency - though it should be available on most GNOME
systems).

What is the general consensus on this ? Should we go for something fancy
like the Evo one which adds a dependency (gdk-pixbuf) or should we have
the simpler (XMMS) one - which looks OK and serves the purpose ?

CC-ing Anjuta List for more opinions.

Rgds,
Biswa.