[Anjuta-list] GNOME Applets and Anjuta

Hi,

I am trying to make a GNOME panel, and now that I've seen Anjuta, I'd
like to start using that to develop it.

Although adding my panel code to a new anjuta project is easy, I'm
having problems getting it to compile.

Here is my 'basic' build script ive been using :
gcc `gnome-config --cflags applets` -o my_applet.o -c my_applet.c
gcc `gnome-config --libs applets` -o my_applet my_applet.o

Could someone please help me make any changes to configure, or
autogen.sh or whatever (tbh I have no idea how they really work etc) so
that I can compile the applet?

I've noticed that a 'new panel project' is currently one of the feature
requests (assigned to nobody atm)

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=442139&group_id=14222&atid=364222

and if anyone could help me I'd gladly do my best to help add a new
panel applet wizard (providing it isnt to hard as im only really
starting out into the world of Gtk/Gnome development :) )

Thanks for your time.

Rus Hughes