[Anjuta-list] New version

Hi,

How can I change the version of a project? Should I create a new project with
the same code, or do I hack the config.h file, or is it possible to do so in
the menus (havent found it though) ?

TIA
Bart
--
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human
beings infinite distances continue to exist, a wonderful living side by