Re: [Anjuta-list] project compatibility

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 22:28, Nicolas Laplante wrote:
> Hi, I've been using Anjuta for quite some time now. For the moment I'm
> using 0.1.9. I know that the CVS version is much more advanced but I
> can't build it for some reasons.

Could you please let us know what the problem is? We could be able to
give you directions to make it work.

> My question goes like this:
>
> Will a project created with 0.1.9 be useable with future versions of
> Anjuta?

Yes, it will be.

> I plan to request a CVS repository deletion on sf.net for my project
> because I migrated to an Anjuta-managed source tree. I would like to
> know if it's worth the trouble.

You can still use your existing CVS tree with anjuta. I do not see any
reason for destroying your cvs repository while using anjuta for your
project. For manupulating cvs directly through anjuta, you will have to
get the current cvs anjuta.

-naba

Paul Revere was a tattle-tale.