Re: [Anjuta-list] help with intl in anjuta

Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:

> > hope this is something i am doing wrong.
>
> No - this is a known problem with gettext-0.11 onwards. Download the
> 0.10.x RPM for RH 7.2 and downgrade.

thanks loads! this is just what i needed. thought i'd call back to update
this.
i ended up downgrading to gettext-0.10.38-7 from RH7.2 as suggested. this

caused emacs to break which caused emacs-el to be replaced and because
of big changes in emacs i had to install emacs-X11 and emacs-nox as well.

all this caused me to have to replace psgml (whatever that is) as well.
here's
the results.

gettext-0.10.38-7
emacs-el-20.7-41
emacs-X11-20.7-41
emacs-20.7-41
emacs-nox-20.7-41
psgml-1.2.1-13  (turns out to be a major mode for editing SGML in emacs)

thanks again.
    cch