Re: [Anjuta-list] Project Configuration

On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 23:02, Luca Rosellini wrote:
> Hello everybody.
> I am a satisfied new Anjuta user but I need some help now.
> How can I configure my project to use QT2 libraries?
> My qt2 libraries and headers are installed in /usr/lib/qt2

You need to know autoconf and automake scripting if you want to do
beyond what anjuta does.

First create your project with the wizard (a terminal project should do)
and go to Project->configuration->build files (or something like that)
and disable all overwrite of build files (ie. check all the checkboxes).
Then you can go ahead and modify your configure.in and Makefile.am files
to have qt libraries.

Alternatively, if you already have your project, the import the project
using the import wizard in anjuta and you should be able to work with
the project without anjuta's interference to the build files.

-naba

We're all looking for a woman who can sit in a mini-skirt and talk
philosophy, executing both with confidence and style.