Re: [Anjuta-list] Keyboard switching of editor tabs, etc.?

>> Another possibly dumb question-- is it possible to switch editing
>> panes/tabs via the keyboard?  And if not, anyone object if I add that
>> functionality?
>>
>Have you tried ctrl-Tab?

Oops-- found that in the code last night.  My window manager was
intercepting it and switching windows/apps on me.  Thanks.

>> control-0, switch to project pane
>
>If the pane is undocked, WM's Alt-Tab should do and if it is docked the
>usual focus change with Tab would do.

That one sounds interesting.  What if I am currently editing, and I want
to switch focus to the project pane?  If I hit tab, that puts a tab
character into the source code, no?  Is there a way to switch focus in
that case?

-Roy