Re: [Anjuta-list] Keyboard switching of editor tabs, etc.?

On बुध , 2002-07-17 at 22:19, Roy Wood wrote:
> Another possibly dumb question-- is it possible to switch editing
> panes/tabs via the keyboard?  And if not, anyone object if I add that
> functionality?

Have you tried ctrl-Tab?

> control-0, switch to project pane

If the pane is undocked, WM's Alt-Tab should do and if it is docked the
usual focus change with Tab would do.

-naba

Real computer scientists don't program in assembler.  They don't write
in anything less portable than a number two pencil.