[Anjuta-list] code completion?

   Hi everyone!

I just installed 0.1.9, and I wanted to thank all the developers who might be reading this - anjuta rocks! I have one question, however - I apologize should it already be ansered somewhere in the docs. I am looking for a feature I don't know the real name of - it might be called code completion; I've seen it in visual studio (sorry...) - when I type the name of an object and a . , I get a list of the object's members. Does anjuta do this(i.e. is this feature called code completion)? If so, how do I get it to work? I'm sorry for all the stupid questions, I'm normally an emacs-gcc-gdb guy, but I need to write some C++ code and I really miss the above feature when dealing with STL classes...
thanks again,
   Daniel

--
Daniel Krippner gmx net - Student of Computer Networking
      University of Applied Sciences Furtwangen