Re: [Anjuta-list] Problem using GTK+ 2.0

hello

the easiest thing to do would be to get the anjuta cvs, which has a gtk2 project type, if not you need to edit you configure.in script to have a line something like this:

pkg_modules="gtk+-2.0 >= 1.3.13"
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(PACKAGE, [$pkg_modules])

you will then also need to stop anjuta from handling your configure.in in the project options.

Todd