Re: [Anjuta-list] Handling of build files in subdirectories

I guess if you want to learn autoconf / automake, you can do so, and you
will probably find it easy after a while.. Otherwise just don't use auto*
for your build system? See for instance http://scons.sourceforge.net

TTimo

PS: I know, that's shameless pimpage