[Anjuta-list] an entry box for make target?

I'm working on a project where I have to switch between different make targets pretty often. To accomplish this, I use the Terminal tab and depending on my current need, I use the appropriate make command.
The problem with this is that I have to lookup error lines by myself, etc.

My thought was that if a textbox for make target was added to the toolbar, then this wouldn't be a problem.
It would function like the textbox for entering the line-number.
You enter text, press enter, and it does it thing and outputs in the message window. The good thing is that since the textbox retains the text, I can easily repeat the make step for the same target as many times as I want. (Maybe a drop-down would be more appropriate so that you could be able to select past make targets)

Maybe there could also be an option for the Build menu to run make with the text entered in the aforementioned textbox (unless it's empty).

This is good because you enter the target you're working with and then you can use the keyboard shortcut for Build to make the target as many times as you want. When you need to switch a target, all you do is change the text in the textbox and then use the Build shortcut (or press Enter in this textbox)

Opinions?

I can probaby implement this myself.
Just tell me which CVS branch I need to use to get the latest code.
(I've tried the anjuta2 module, but it's completely non-functional for me)