[Anjuta-list] ctags support

Hello, everybody.

I'm going to start development of some application based on another
library not written by me, but open source. I want to use ctags
generated file for that library in my anjuta project. I don't see
any way to use tags file except one automatically managed by anjuta.
But I don't want to import/include source code from that library
into my project, I just want to use tags for library to cross reference
of sources and code auto completion. Is there a way to do so ?

Regards. Sergey.
http://www.geocities.com/lezdep/