[Anjuta-list] multi dir support

I recently created a project that includes a shared lib and some
plugins.  So I put the main stuff in src/ and the lib in src/lib and the
plugins in src/plugins/xxxx/.  Searching through the anjuta options I
cannot find a place to add the adition directories, so that configure.in
creates all the Makefiles and all the Makefile.am use the
subdirs/created.  I have edited configure.in and src/Makefile.am by hand
and turned off the auto-overwrite of them.  However, I wonder if there
is an easier way to do this without taking control of the configuration
files?
  I also needed to change the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to include the
share library I and using.  I tried the Settings/Commands, but they did
not override the exec command to include the env.  Is that functional,
do is exec in a shell?
  Anyone else do something like this?  I would like to be able to add
directories and include building shared libraries without overriding any
configuration files, or editing a Makefile.am.

It really is great integration of software,
james