[Anjuta-list] preprocessor

I hope this is the right list to ask this.
I am making a small program with gtk, that uses postgreSQL.
I thought of doing it with its embedded sql implementation ecpg.
ecpg preprocess a .pgc file (which is c)  name.pgc and outputs name.c

How can i add both, name.pgc and name.c to a project, but tell it that .pgc files
must only be preprocessed with epgc, and not compiled with gcc? (also, before anyother file)

Thank you.

--
ICQ: 15605359 Bicho
                                  =^..^=