[Anjuta-list] Toolbars in 0.1.9

Hello,

Minor observation. I seem to remember that I could keep the Format
toolbar adjacent to the Format toolbar in 0.1.8. Now in 0.1.9 it wants
to be on its own line. I don't normally have the Debugger or Extended
toolbars which do fit alongside to the Format toolbar. This then reduces
some editor window space in my 1024x768 screen.

I would be nice to be able to create a custom toolbar which just the
icons of functions that normally get used plus I would like to add a
cut, copy, paste sets of editing icons that currently don't exist.

--
regards,

Luciano Chavez

lnx1138 us ibm com