[Anjuta-list] FWD: anjuta suggestions

Received privately, probably warrants discussion on the list....

>===== Original Message From sg mystaz de =====
Howdi Anjuta-Team,

As soon as I used Anjuta the first time, I would have userdel anyone trying
to remove the package ;)

Unfortunately I miss a feature, which I am accustomed to from vim :  I
would like to be able to scroll two src at the same time. Or let's say be
able to work on one src while scrolling through another at the same time
(like ":split" in vim). Would be nice if that could be in the next release
(I know this is gonna be quite a problem, because of the tab bars).

Another thing is a kind of bug, which I could not determine the cause of
yet: sometimes a filename on the tab bars would stop switching to red when
the src is modified.

Best Regards,
Serge Gebhardt

PS: sorry if this mail is going to the wrong guy, but mails to any other
developer are somehow refused by the mail-daemon...

PPS: I have just seen 0.1.9 was released... I'll have a look at it right away
;)

--
Where did you go yesterday ?