Re: [Anjuta-list] how can i make it works with postgres?

> Can some body help me   building a program with anjuta, C and postgres ?
>
> undefined reference to 'PQsetdbLogin'
> undefined reference to 'PQStatus'
> undefined reference to 'PQerrorMessage'
> I realy dont know what to do

Looks like you're not linking with the PostGreSQL libraries. Post the
full error message (exactly as given by gcc) - that will help us help
you better. Also, I suggest you CC the PostGreSQL list - they will be
able to tell you the exact name of the library you need to link and how
to link against it.

Rgds,
Biswa.