[Anjuta-list] preferences not saved and others

hello,

I have installed anjuta 1.0.0 from sources and then installed 1.0.1
(also from sources). I have Mandrake Linux 9.0. The problems that I
have:

1. when building the project I get lots of Makefile warnings, such as:

Makefile:324: warning: undefined variable `AM_CPPFLAGS'
Makefile:324: warning: undefined variable `AM_CXXFLAGS'
Makefile:324: warning: undefined variable `AM_CPPFLAGS'
Makefile:324: warning: undefined variable `AM_CXXFLAGS'

can I get rid of them?

2. If I try to change Settings/Preferences/Editor/Tab size spaces or
Auto save interval etc., changes are not applied nor saved. which means
I have the same default values. Autoformat tab features behave the same
way. Other tabs allow modifications (modifications are saved).

3. I have an input file and wherever I put it, although I add the
directory to paths, it cannot be found. the only way is to specify in
the code the complete file to the path. and this is not desirable.

regards,
bogdan