Re: [Anjuta-list] debugging problem, terminal not open!!!

On 9 Dec 2002, Naba Kumar wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 15:33, Levente Janovszki wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using gnome and when I start debugging I always get the same message:
> > "There has been an error while trying to log in.
> > If you are using linux 2.2.x with glibc 2.1.x this
> > is probably due to incorrectly setup Unix98 ptys. "
> >
> Please tell us which version of anjuta are you using. I remember this
> bug was there in earlier versions, but was resolved in the last release
> (1.0.0). If you still experience the problem with 1.0.0, give the
> details of you system and, possibly, the stack trace at the point where
> you get the error (you will have to set a break point at that location
> to get the trace).

problem solved:

Settings/Commands
	Terminal Lancher: gnome-terminal -e $(anjuta.current.command)

so without the " "   after -e

Levente

 | Levente Janovszki  | Bekes County Library          JUST 4 lines 4 U |
 | e-mail:levi bmk hu | Bekescsaba, Derkovits sor 1. HUNGARY Zip: 5600 |
 | Linux. Just use it |     *    The operating system collapsed    *   |
 | w/o fear of panic: |     *            OK    Cancel              *   |