Re: [Anjuta-list] debugging problem, terminal not open!!!

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 15:33, Levente Janovszki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using gnome and when I start debugging I always get the same message:
> "There has been an error while trying to log in.
> If you are using linux 2.2.x with glibc 2.1.x this
> is probably due to incorrectly setup Unix98 ptys. "

Please tell us which version of anjuta are you using. I remember this
bug was there in earlier versions, but was resolved in the last release
(1.0.0). If you still experience the problem with 1.0.0, give the
details of you system and, possibly, the stack trace at the point where
you get the error (you will have to set a break point at that location
to get the trace).

Thanks.

-Naba

Ma Bell is a mean mother!