Re: [Anjuta-list] debugging problem, terminal not open!!!
- From: Naba Kumar <kh_naba gmx net>
- To: Levente Janovszki <levi bmk hu>
- Cc: Anjuta List <anjuta-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [Anjuta-list] debugging problem, terminal not open!!!
- Date: Mon Dec 9 02:30:03 2002
On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 15:33, Levente Janovszki wrote:
> I'm using gnome and when I start debugging I always get the same message:
> "There has been an error while trying to log in.
> If you are using linux 2.2.x with glibc 2.1.x this
> is probably due to incorrectly setup Unix98 ptys. "
Please tell us which version of anjuta are you using. I remember this
bug was there in earlier versions, but was resolved in the last release
(1.0.0). If you still experience the problem with 1.0.0, give the
details of you system and, possibly, the stack trace at the point where
you get the error (you will have to set a break point at that location
to get the trace).
Ma Bell is a mean mother!
] [Thread Prev