Re: [Anjuta-list] RFC: Python dependency

On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 22:52, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Just a quick (final) question: Will it be problematic for Anjuta users
> if Python becomes a mandatory requirement ? In return, we will be
> powerful scriptability and templates system at little development cost.

I know its not standard on all linux distros but a lot of them are
including python by default. I don't think most people would even blink
about python becoming a requirement.
All Red Hat Linux systems and Mandrake Linux and Caldera systems will
already have it.

I dunno about Debian Gnu/Linux but I bet they will have SOMETHING before
anjuta that will depend on it.

make it a requirement

-sv