Re: [Anjuta-list] Are there any Anjuta experts here??

What!! nobody knows about this!?
On 2002.08.20 10:44 Maya wrote:
Hello ANJUTA users!
I have two questions
	1.) What does the word ANJUTA stand for?
Is it a leaf you smoke and make you feel different? ;) or some kind of fruit? :)

2.) How can I make ANJUTA compile using the compiler/linker flags I want? I work mostly with C++; when compiling apps I need specific, and sometimes unique, flags for each of the applications I am compiling. Checking ANJUTA's [Compiler and Linker settings... + Support] I found that Anjuta provides support for GTKMM, but at the same time the flags are not the correspondent ones for GTKMM-2.0. Another issue is, I have not only my own, but also PostgreSQL's libraries I need to add to the linker.

TIA