Re: [Anjuta-list] no project version number ?

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 22:26, Marc Van Riet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just started using Anjuta, and I'm wondering how to create a project
> without the version number in the directory name.
>
> Where could I find answers to something like this myself ? There seems
> to be no search facility on the sourceforge mailing lists, and no FAQ
> for Anjuta  on sourceforge (although there is a FAQ in Japanese :-)

After the project has been created, rename the directory to whatever
name you would like. The project inside doesn't really care about the
project directory's name.

-Naba

It is up to us to produce better-quality movies.
	-- Lloyd Kaufman, producer of "Stuff Stephanie in the Incinerator"