[Anjuta-list] Re: Help setting up GTK_CONFIG_PKG

The settings on the .profile are correct. Make sure you are using a shell that
executes the .profile (Linux bash executes .bashrc and not .profile -- so the
settings would be useless) -- Add something like:  echo "Hello World" on the
.profile and see if it is executed when you log in, if it is, you will see the
message.

 Another thing is that you are setting PKG_CONF to /usr/lib  - it should be
set to the directory where the .pc files are (depends where you installed your
apps.) -- if you installed on the standart directory, it should be on
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/

so, export the PKG_CONFIG_PATH to it. If you installed the lib(s) on a non
standard directory, do a find on *.pc
  find <dir_where_you_installed_the_lib> -name *.pc -print -follow

 and use that directory to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH instead.

Harring