Re: [Anjuta-list] RPM for latest dev release

On 2002.08.01 23:43 Ryan Mahoney wrote:
I thought someone had created an RPM and uploaded it to
sourceforge a few days ago?

Biswa did, but the file was purged from SourceForge. I built a "proper" one yesterday but I haven't uploaded it yet since I wanted one thing to be fixed first. I hope to get it uploaded somewhere useful in the next 36 hours.

 I don't have time today to try to compile Anjuta from CVS, but
will try tomorrow.

CVS HEAD is broken at the moment (the GTK2 port is underway). You should check out the ANJUTA_1_0_0 branch from which the releases will be built.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com