Re: [Anjuta-list] 'no executable for ...'

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 11:58, Moritz Angermann wrote:
> if i press f3 in anjuta, to see the application,
> i get : 'no executable for ...'
> and the menu doesn't help me since the help doesn't pop up.
>
> so what to do?
>
> i got version 0.1.9-5
>
> thanks!
> --
> - Moritz Angermann / mind -

> This message is composed of 100% recycled electrons & photons only!

First, be sure that the target has been built successfully. Also make
sure that the current tab is the source file of the executable when you
hit F3.

Anjuta executes actions on the current active tab (so you can't compile
.h files or execute Makefile.am for example).

And also you could give a try to the CVS version (it has been broken but
I don't know if it has been fixed since then). A lot of bugs have been
corrected and the overall development experience is greatly improved.

Have fun ;)

Nicolas