Re: [Anjuta-list] how do you use existing ctags file with Anjuta

On Sat, 2002-04-27 at 04:07, anjuta-list-admin lists sourceforge net
wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 16:53, Luciano Chavez wrote:
> > I found the tag2api.py in /usr/share/anjuta and created a .tags file.
> >
> I meant to say that I created the .api file. I also left out that I am
> running the CVS version of Anjuta pulled from the nightly build on 4-25.
>
> Since I couldn't figure out how to use the .api file, I hacked the
> create_global_tags.sh to include my header files to place the tags in
> the system.tags file. Although this works, it is difficult to keep
> up-to-date.

Why do you have to do this ? If you have created a project, Anjuta
should automatically maintain project level tags for you and provide all
the necessary feaures like code completion, syntax highliting, etc.

Rgds,
Biswa.