Re: [Anjuta-list] how do you use existing ctags file with Anjuta

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 16:53, Luciano Chavez wrote:
> I found the tag2api.py in /usr/share/anjuta and created a .tags file.

I meant to say that I created the .api file. I also left out that I am
running the CVS version of Anjuta pulled from the nightly build on 4-25.

Since I couldn't figure out how to use the .api file, I hacked the
create_global_tags.sh to include my header files to place the tags in
the system.tags file. Although this works, it is difficult to keep
up-to-date.

--
regards,

Luciano Chavez