Re: [Anjuta-list] Symbol Name generation from file for autocomplete/calltip [LONG]

Naba Kumar:

> As, I told you we need only one generic TagsManager. Which will store
> the information. Individual files will contact this when they need the
> information.

speaking of generalizing the tagsManager - how about tagging all the
files supported by ex-ctags? mostly i'm interested in java support.

This would also mean that the tags-toolbar would have to change
dynamically.

CU
	Jens