[Anjuta-list] suggestion

Just a suggestion...

when I go "strlen(" I get a beaut tooltip giving me the prototype and taking me through it.

What would be cool is when I #include a header, anjuta parses the headed and adds it to its tool tips. So I go

#include <newt.h>

And then

button=newtButton(

and I'd get

newtButton(int left, int top, const char * text)

which is straight from /usr/include/newt.h

Thanks for the great IDE. I used Kdevelop a long while ago, but I like to code Gnome and GTK stuff. Thus I gave up KDevelop and used Nedit for straight code file editing. Im swithing to anjuta. Its great with the ability to edit your Makefile.am's and configure.in's.

I really should learn LISP and then emacs, but Im way too busy :)

Crispin