Re: [Anjuta-list] suggestion

On 08 Sep 2001 17:23:16 +0530, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> OK - I figured out a way to do this without touching the code. Do this:
> [...]

Thanks. That's really nice. I had the idea of implementing this
dynamically, but somehow I could not figure out how to scan for the
included files in a given source file. If somebody could provide a code
segment that can parse a file for "local" includes, that would really be
very helpful.

-Naba

critic, n.:
	A person who boasts himself hard to please because nobody tries
	to please him.