[Anjuta-list] bugs in anjuta 0.1.7

Hi,

Built from tarball's

Can't copy and paste, either by Ctrl shortcuts or via the menu, either within a source file or between source files. Middle mouse button paste works fine.

Tooltips that pop up for a function (eg. "printf(") persist onscreen when changing source files. If you edit file 2 and return they disappear. Tooltips need to be tied to the present editing panel.

Need to be able to reenter the tool tip. eg. snprintf(string, count,  ... then cursor down and cursor back up again. Tool tip should reappear (unless function is closed with matching braces). I know this is probably really difficult to implement, so I wouldn't worry to much as it isn't really a bug.

Crispin