Re: [Anjuta-list] On line help

On 2001.10.30 11:45 Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
Doesn't seem to work for me (Anjuta 17, Devhelp 0.2, both
compiled from sources on RH 7.1 + GNOME 1.4 source install

Confirmed to work here - RH7.1 / latest Ximian, DevHelp 0.2 RPM and Anjuta built clean from CVS.

I'd forgotten that Ctl+H opens the help in a context-sensitive way; F1 merely launches DevHelp without searching for the current keyword.

I'm about to run another check against the latest CVS of DevHelp - there have been quite a lot of changes in there lately.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434