Re: [Anjuta-list] On line help

On 2001.10.30 11:45 Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
Doesn't seem to work for me (Anjuta 17, Devhelp 0.2, both
compiled from sources on RH 7.1 + GNOME 1.4 source
installation). I tried Ctrl + H as well as selecting
right-cllick->context help and Help Menu->Context Help

I'm just compiling both from source on a similar system, and will see if I can reproduce the problem.

:-(

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434