[Anjuta-list] suggestions

a) allow the creation of projects with no files other than the project file -
so that i can create a project and then import in all my files from a
previously none anjuta project

b) allow project files to be in directories other than name-version

 my project directory is setup	like this :
projects
	project1
	project2
		project2-0.1
		project2-0.2
		project2-current (a link to project2-0.2)

 and i would like my project file to be in projects/project2 and refer to the
files in project2-current (whatever version it may refer to)

great work so far!

--
Jay McCarthy