Re: [Anjuta-list] crash when create new project

Trausti Thor Kristjansson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I didn't manage to get anything out of
> gdb (perhaps because I used the binaries). I'm a novice when it
> comes to linux debugging/development. When it crashes
> it doesn't even core dump.
>
> btw. I use use the 0.1.4-1 version of anjuta and
> 2.1.1 of glibc
> 6.0 of redhat linux smd.

You are using very old gnome libs (< 1.2.59).
Upgrade your libgnome and libgnomeui. The problem
should be gone.

The configure script in Anjuta should detect it,
but it seems it is not.

Can somebody fix this. I've tried, but doesn't seem
to get anywhere.

-Naba