[Anjuta-list] Suggestions (bug?) for Anjuta

This may not even be a suggestion, but simply a bug.

I see it most often when working in C++, usually in headers for
structs/classes/namespaces involving a large number of inlined
functions...

sturct/class/namespace		foo
{
	int			i;
	char			c;

	..

	inline
	void
	bar( void )
{			//	notice the indentation, or lack there of
	..
}
};

^^ this demonstrates how Anjuta auto-indents a function defined within a
struct, class, or namespace. Could this be changed so that the { .. }
definition of bar() was indented just like an if()'s { .. } code block
would be? This would be most useful to me, when working in C++. If there
is some reason for not doing so, then could it be made an option?

My comments, and so you know - Anjuta is great. =]

-Chandler Carruth
--Founder, Lead Programmer - retina software