[Anjuta-list] suggestion for new features

Hi, my name is Patrick Oury,
I first want to congratulate you for your product
which is easy and confortable to use (not something
easy to find under linux)

I m not a C developper so I just use the editor
features.

I m using Anjuta with a language not supported by the
editor. What I would like is to configure Anjuta so I
m able to colorize my code
just giving a list of key words linked with a file
extension. I would also be happy to be able to
configure a new compilation line for my
personnal files.(something like mycompiler -arg
$currentfile

I also agree with the suggestion of being able to
configure shortcuts (a ctrl - S to save files would be
appreciated)

Once again, congratulation for Anjuta ( I d be glad to
know the real one).
Very impatient of the next anjuta version,
GoodBye.
Patrick.