[Anjuta-list] Holidays!

Hi everyone,

The mailing lists seem to be slow or broken at the moment, so I'm going to post this now - no idea when it will reach you, but I hope SF get it fixed soon....

Just to say that I wish all of you that celebrate Christmas a very happy time - and to add that I hope that those celebrating other festivals at around this time of year enjoy a very peaceful break as well.

Thanks to everyone for their support of the Anjuta project over the past year; we've made great progress thanks to the work of the developers, and most importantly all of the users who continue to provide us with encouragement and feedback.

I'm about to head off to staty with my family for a few days so I may not be posting much in the coming week. I'll be picking up my mail though, and will get back in touch once I return home.

Best wishes to everyone, looking forward to a great 2002!

--
Andy Piper - andy piper freeuk com
Maintainer for the Anjuta Project