[Anjuta-list] Like to be part of the team (been sitting on the sidelines)

After a long time saying if I had the time to help with Anjuta I would.
Well I don't think I will ever have the time really but I do want to
help and contribute where I can for the project.  If there is someplace
I can start and get up to speed will someone point me in the direction.
I can dig in but would like to maximize my help as quick as possible.  I
can help out where needed including documentation.  I prefer development
but use me where the most need is.

Chris Woodruff