Re: [Anjuta-list] Font weirdness with 0.1.8

On 2001.12.05 03:47 Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > I'm OK now. I ended up commenting out the following lines in
> > /usr/share/anjuta/internal.properties and the identifiers use my default
> > color and font.
> >
> > # Keyword 2
> > #style.cpp.16=fore:#0000FF,bold
> > # Keyword 3
> > #style.cpp.19=fore:#991111,bold
>
> Hmm - those were the lines added by me to get differentiating syntax
> highliting - I need to find out why they do not obey the normal font
> rules. Of course, commenting them out means that you'll not be able to
> distinguish between system structs/classes, your structs/classes and
> C/C++ keywords but I guess one can live with that for the time being.

I think there's something fundamentally broken in this area - see my new bug report #489515, I've seen some major weirdness today playing around with a new install of RH7.2 and a virgin RPM.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434