Re: [Anjuta-list] Font weirdness with 0.1.8

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 16:28, anjuta-list-admin lists sourceforge net
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just finished building and installing 0.1.8 over 0.1.7. It looks about
> the same but the font and color for certain variables is now different.
> Variables like gint, gchar, GtkWidget *, etc. are red and the font looks
> non-monospaced.
>
> Anyways, I use Lucida console font throughout and it is throwing the
> spacing out of whack. I can't find where to change this. I tried in
> Preferences/Styles but can't find it. Is there a magic entry that I can
> add to .anjuta/session.properties to clear this up?
>
> --
> regards,
>
> Luciano Chavez
>
> lnx1138 us ibm com
> http://sf.net/projects/evms

I'm OK now. I ended up commenting out the following lines in
/usr/share/anjuta/internal.properties and the identifiers use my default
color and font.

# Keyword 2
#style.cpp.16=fore:#0000FF,bold
# Keyword 3