Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 0.1.7 rpm and devhelp

> Is the Anjuta 0.1.7 binary rpm ready for devhelp support? I installed

> devhelp and whenever I choose context help and a function name (e.g.
> printf) all I get this error message in the terminal:
>
> ** WARNING **: Could not activate devhelp: 'Error checking error; no
> exception'

Hmm. Looks like a bug.
I'll ask the obvious question, you have got DevHelp installed, right?
If so, which version please?

On my system (RH7.1, Anjuta 0.1.7 RPM, DevHelp from CVS), I get this
error:

Error on option -f: unknown option.
Run 'devhelp --help' to see a full list of available command line
options.

Either way: "Houston, we have a problem..." :-(

Can you please file a bug report on SF. I'm having some problems with
my network connection lately, so I don't expect to be able to look into
this for a couple of days, and a bug report will remind me :-)

> BTW: Under http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/downloads.html the link to
the
> anjuta 0.1.7 binary rpm points to the .tar.gz version.

Misha, could you make sure that this is fixed, please?

Andy

--
http://www.andypiper.co.uk/