Re: [scintilla-interest] Re: [Anjuta-list] scrollbars in edit window missing

Naba Kumar:
> Michael Rothwell wrote:
> > ... However, the edit area doesn't have any
> > scrollbars. I have to "highlight-scroll." Is this a problem with
> > Scintilla, or with Anjuta? Has anyone seem this symptom before? Better
> > yet, know how to fix it?
> >
> > -Michael
>
> I've not encountered that sort of problem before. I think the problem
> is with Scintilla because scrollbars are not managed by anjuta, but
> they are part of the scintilla widget.
>
> let us hear from the scintilla devel team.

   This problem occurs on recent versions of GTK+ (1.2.9) with the currently
released version of Scintilla or earlier versions of Scintilla. It is hacked
around in the current CVS code but at the cost of hard coding the width of
scrollbars on GTK+ 1.2.9 so scroll bar width may not match other
applications if you change the GTK+ theme.

   I'd appreciate a real fix to this if anyone has the time to track it
down.

   Neil