Re: [Anjuta-list] scrollbars in edit window missing

Michael Rothwell wrote:

> Hi, I'm not on the list, so please CC me in any replies, please.
>
> Anjuta looks wonderful. I especially love the go-to-function features,
> and the tear-off windows. However, the edit area doesn't have any
> scrollbars. I have to "highlight-scroll." Is this a problem with
> Scintilla, or with Anjuta? Has anyone seem this symptom before? Better
> yet, know how to fix it?
>
> -Michael

I've not encountered that sort of problem before. I think the problem
is with Scintilla because scrollbars are not managed by anjuta, but
they are part of the scintilla widget.

let us hear from the scintilla devel team.

-Naba

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
                -- Alfred Jarry